Charlottesville Buyer Resources
Charlottesville Home Buying Resources
Charlottesville Home Buying Articles & Tools
Buying an estate home, horse farm, condo or single-family home in Charlottesville and greater Albemarle County is all about you feeling completely comfortable in the knowledge you have made a wise purchase. This website is designed to allow you to access home buying articles and tools to help you make the best decision possible. As natives of the Charlottesville area and longtime Realtors® here, we are delighted to have the opportunity to help in the search for your next Charlottesville home. We have spent considerable time gathering the information you’ll need to guide you through the process of buying real estate in Charlottesville, Virginia and the surrounding areas. Please feel free to browse through the following pages and contact us when you are ready for personal service:
- Search Current Listings - Here you can search every home for sale in the Charlottesville MLS
- Why Buy in Charlottesville Now? - Information to help you determine if now is the right time to buy.
- The Buying Process: What to Expect - Detailed step by step review of the Charlottesville home buying process.
- Mortgage Information - Mortgage Central helps you understand your financing options for your next Charlottesville home.
- Section 1031 Exchange - How to use the 1031 Exchange to purchase Charlottesville properties
- Free Relocation Package - Find out why Charlottesville and Wintergreen is such a desirable place to live.
If there’s anything else you’d like to know about the Charlottesville, Virginia real estate market, please do not hesitate to email or call us at (434) 296-9860.